Lebanon

Lebanon

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Facebook

  Facebook is one of the very popular social media tools used today world wide.Creating a Facebook Page is a brilliant idea to advertise a business or anything in our lives.Since Facebook is one of the most used websites in our world,I believe it is the primary source of information for most people,including myself.
  I personally created a Facebook Page for myself to help employees find the information they are seeking for not found on a resume or told in an interview.Additionally,if I become a registered dietician in the near future,I would open up my own private clinic and would be able to advertise it through this Facebook Page.An example of this would be a clinic called "Diet Center Me".This business is located in Lebanon,through Facebook I was able to find their page and contact easily (.http://www.facebook.com/Dietcenterme)
  Moreover,I would be able to get introduced to the many future nutritionist in Edmonton through Facebook and share our knowledge.I would be able to search up a Facebook page for a Dietician just like my classmate and then find her blog and read it. (http://ales204nutritionstudent.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment